Friday, November 9, 2012

greatest hits

operation: christmas card picture 2012 is underway.  since my money tree is dead, i cannot afford professional pictures of my boys at this time.  and knowing my baby, it'll take me a good six weeks to get a picture of him looking at the camera with even a hint of a smile.  

so forgive the photo dump of my boys playing in the yard.  phase one of operation: christmas card picture 2012 was in progress, and while none of them card-worthy, i did snap a few pretty cute ones.

here's a peek at the best of my week (by the way, more things happen throughout the week, but it isn't guaranteed that i'll remember them by the time friday rolls around unless i snapped a picture of it.  pitiful.  early-onset dementia, maybe?  i kid, i kid.)

1) this boy.  he's a fragile little bird sometimes.    the whining either makes you want to gauge your eyeballs out, or give him extra snuggles.  usually the latter.

 2) phase one of operation: christmas card picture 2012.  ben finally has it down after 4 1/2 years.  now for that other one....



 3) last soccer game of the season. thank god.  ben scored another goal.  woot!  another soccer season under our belt and a new trophy for the shelf.

 {ben's cheerleaders}
 4) my niece.  sh was a big sleepyhead at my house this week, but when she was awake she would stare at me like this.  i will never tire of it.
 5) a picnic in the front yard with my littles.

{mmmmm...peanut butter and snot.  crosby's favorite}

looking forward to an aggie game, a fancy evening out, and happy hour with my girls.

how was your week?  what are you looking forward to?

love,
coco


No comments:

Post a Comment