how is everyone? things are good here. we are all home for a snow day, even chris. this makes it an even better day, since he is our favorite.
did you watch the oscars last night? we did and haven't seen one nominated movie besides 'how to train your dragon 2'. embarrassing.
have you seen any? favorites?
my favorite non-movie moments were: gaga, patricia arquette's speech and jen aniston's dress (duh).
please excuse the poor quality of most of these pics. my camera battery was dead.
and i am lazy.
here's a peek at what's happening lately, in no particular order.
1) the hoosiers wrapped up their first season and to be honest, i am sad it's over.
turns out i love first grade basketball.
my boy is quite the defender. over the course of the season, he went from a boy who wanted nothing to do with the ball to a boy that finally scored his first basket in the last game of the season.
2) daddy's home! he wins the most popular parent award by a landslide.
they adore him and so do i.
3) the funny thing about this age is that kids are starting to have bday parties in the same places they did when i was a kid.
sometimes being a parent is similar to being transported to the past in a time machine.
4) so chris' friend gave him a bottle of deep eddy lemon vodka.
it had me at hello.
that is all.
5) my brother-in-law got married! congrats to matt and celeste!
6) i picked up my niece from school on fat tuesday. she promptly requested this song and sang the whole thing behind her mardi gras mask.
7) we are trying to get the family business on social media (we're pretty old-fashioned).
if you are on instagram and want to see some of our custom furniture finishes, you can follow us @martinpainting.
8) and then there's this. always dancing.
looking forward to back-to-back avett brother concerts this weekend!
how was your week?
what are you looking forward to?