hi friends. i managed to pick up my camera a few times last week. which means i won't skip greatest hits. again.
thursday is my favorite day of the week. i keep addy-girl, i go to yoga, hang out with the littles and do shit around the house. nothing exciting, but i love it so. do you have a favorite day of the week?
(in my early twenties, thursday was my favorite day because of cheap drink specials at our best bar. my, how things change.)
here's a peek of how we fill our days:
1) jason's deli night for crosby's school. this child eats his ice cream cone upside down, so he had to finish it out of a drink cup.
2) ben had his first kindergarten school performance at multi-cultural night. he was super pumped to see us. can you spot him?
3) when the weather hasn't been frigid, it has been beautiful (texas weather is schizophrenic). we went for a walk and found where ben wrote my name with a rock on the sidewalk the day before.
things are bloomin'.
4) bubbles with my baby are an enormous mess, but highly entertaining. so, worth it.
5) can you handle this picture? these twinsies were all gussied up for cowboy night with dad at crosby's school.
6) time warner cable offers yoga classes for kids on demand. so cool. he kept quitting because he was "bored" but never left the room and kept migrating back to the mat. so cute.
looking forward to the trinity river levee run on saturday. oh, and the oscars!
how was your week? what are you looking forward to?
p.s. here's a video i took of mister sassy today.