Thursday, February 13, 2014

happy valentine's day

i saw this card on a blog and then again recently at urban outfitters.  i had to post it, it cracks me up.
chris and i were "just friends" for a nice long while.  then we officially dated for a hot minute and got engaged.

i would've so given him this card during those really awkward "friendship" years.  haha.  sure am glad those days are o.v.e.r.

my day is packed with kiddos valentine's parties tomorrow, so i figured i would send you my love today instead.
i looooove y'all!  thanks for reading my little blog.

p.s. here's a sexy little song for you.  i've posted this before, but it's too good not to post again.
p.p.s.  i should be ashamed by how many HANDFULS of peanut m & m's i have eaten in the past week.  my in-laws sent a huge bag for the kids and i am out. of. control.  good lord, it's not even valentine's day yet.




No comments:

Post a Comment