Thursday, February 6, 2014

greatest hits

y'all.

the snow is pretty and all, but good grief, i just slid all over town on my way to pick crosby up.

stay home!  stay warm!

let's play catch up, shall we?

here's a peek and my week (or two or three...i dunno):

1) daddy and ben went on an adventure guides camp out, so crosby and i painted, made pizzas, went to the arboretum, and watched a lot of bubble guppies.




2) chris and my dad eat at maple and motor often enough to be on a first name basis with the owner, jack.  chris is now trying to acheive similar status at jack's new barbeque place slow bone.  well, chris finally took me. and oh my word.  so delicious.  they have this special called cornbread pudding. no words.  just go there as fast as you can.
3) here's my toddler bouncing off the wall at the doctor's office.  for the past twelve hours he had been crying of ear pain.  guess what?  there was nothing wrong with his ears.  or throat.  or head.  but there is a pain in my neck.  his name is crosby.
that's all folks.  one day i'll get back on track.  i have so many post ideas that i need to start working on!

looking forward to a lazy weekend.
how are you?  what are you looking forward to?

love,
coco

No comments:

Post a Comment