Friday, February 15, 2013

greatest hits

i hope you felt loved yesterday, because you are by me.  that is all.


here's a peek at my week:

1) my half-dead plant came back to life and looks beautiful when the morning light shines on it just so.
2) brothers doing brother stuff.
 3) a valentines party for ben's class.  all of the kids had a blast, that is, except for my kid.  i shouldn't have let him wear that hulk shirt.  he must've been trying to live up to the name.
{ben with his newest main squeeze, in between meltdowns}
{can you find the only kid not having fun?}

4) traditions (of the heart-shaped message variety).
 5) roses from my boo.
 6) homemade cards.

 7) chocolate cake.

 8) candy-comas.

p.s. i got chris this.
and he got me this.
we're on the same wavelength.
it must be love.

looking forward to the next 24 hours in college station with my very, very best friends AND chris.  i am about to pee with excitement.

how was your week?  what are you looking forward to?

love,
coco




No comments:

Post a Comment