let's talk grammys, shall we?
i loved them this year.
- ummmmmm, justin timberlake. the end. i have a little thing for voices that don't match the person. does that make sense? his voice is like buttuh. and his moves? cut. it. out.
- bruno mars. i don't even like bruno mars, but i just may have found my new guilty pleasure song.
AND he sang with sting, who sang the police, and then into a bob marley tribute. loved it.
- my batman loves him some mumford and sons.
- the black keys sang with dr. john and the preservation hall jazz band. cool band + best of new orleans = pretty good in my book.
- jack white was weird and awesome and a little creepy (in a musical genius kind of way)
- rihanna looks hungry. she needs some bob armstrong dip and a cheeseburger. and she was there with her boyfriend who likes to punch her in the face. i have problems with that. but she sure is preeeeeety.
- adele's dress. she's one of my favs. not one of my favs: dresses that look like draperies.
- frank ocean. listen frank, i am trying really hard to be a fan. i love your cd. but you've got to cut that forest-gump nonsense out. mmmmkay?
did you watch the grammys? what did you think?