Monday, April 14, 2014

monday commute

i am back from denver.  i am on a high from spending a relaxing weekend with some of the greatest women i know.  a rocky mountain high.  it was good times, y'all.  i failed miserably at documenting the weekend with my camera, so as soon as marcy shares hers, i'll fill you all in.
 
here is a song that kept my weekend attitude in check on this dreary monday morning.  i bought it to put on my running playlist, but never did.  oops.  so turn it up and imagine that you are running really fast and that it is easy and invigorating.
after i got home yesterday, i got a LOT of love from my boys (they missed me), ate mexican food for dinner, sat on the couch in comfs while stuffing easter eggs and ugly-crying during parenthood.  oh that show.  so this next song has nothing to do with my commute and everything to do with my ugly cry.
have a great week!
 
coco
 

1 comment: