Saturday, April 19, 2014

greatest hits: april birthdays

birthday season is upon us.  chris in march, me and ben in april, cros in may.  throw in my sister, my pawpaw, my mom, my niece and about half of my closest friends. it'll make your eyes cross. 

this year ben and i turned six and thirty-five (in my mind we are not that old, nosiree). 

this year ben decided on a star wars themed party. it was held at his karate dojo where the kids underwent intense jedi training. 


thank the lord for pinterest and crafty moms who post their hard work on the internet for my downloading pleasure.  i can't remember the last time i had an original idea.



i had to include a picture of my nutjob youngest child.  he spilled an entire bottle of bubbles on himself.  twice.  and proceded to throw the fit of all fits.  we didn't have another shirt for him to change into, so he got his hoodie with a broken zipper.  it's a good look.
may the force be with you.
six balloons for our six-year-old.
on his actual birthday, we met him at school for lunch.  he was thrilled, the sweet boy.
his name was in lights.
he ate ice-cream like a two-year old, per usual.
as for my birthday, we enjoyed the weather at the truck yard.
i was spoiled rotten by my boys.

spring weather, patios, frozen drinks and my people.  these are my favorite things.  oh, and cupcakes.

i got bangs for my birthday!

looking forward to celebrating again tomorrow with my family.
how was your week?  what are you looking forward to?

happy easter! 
{random fact: i was born on easter.}

love y'all,
coco



1 comment:

  1. I was gonna say...did you get bangs? Cute! Happy Birthday to everyone!

    ReplyDelete