Thursday, October 24, 2013

when my babies were babies

one of my best friends had a baby on tuesday.  it's her second boy and it thrills me to no end that i have a two-boy mom in my wolfpack.
seeing her brand-new, precious baby makes me nostalgic.  no, i don't want another baby, i just want my babies back.

i came across these old videos.  they paint an accurate portrait of how nutty my oldest son is, and make me ache for days past.  i love my boys the age they are now, but man, they are only little for just a short time.  here are some good ones i found:

1) did you know you can buy a little brother for $14 at baby walmart?
2) he's a turtle.  a pooping turtle.
blackmail.
3) brothers meet for the first time.
4) ben was once obsessed with dancing with the stars.  he preferred only the blondest dancers (with the largest breasts).  i cannot tell you how many videos we have of ben dancing pantless.
5) oh those baby sounds just do me in.  sweet crosby.
6) he should be in theater.

happy thursday,
coco






2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you just put video of your baby pooping on the internet. But thank you....those are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG.. TEARS girl TEARS. LOVE!!! So sweet. xo

    ReplyDelete