Tuesday, October 22, 2013

links from chris


here they are, i've hoarded them for long enough.  please pardon the language in some of these.  i had to post anyway because a) they read my mind and b) they are so ding-dang funny.
oh, and clicking on the song/article/photo links will totally be worth it.

xoxo


Illuminated Wonder (@illuminatedwndr)
my son always tells me how much he wants to be like me. little does he know, just how much more I want to be like him

NPR News (@nprnews)
SEE: Banksy's Month (So Far) In New York City n.pr/1ay8S1R

Mental Floss (@mental_floss)
Guy Beringer invented brunch. His inspiration: the hangover — bit.ly/19k1Obl

Photographer Captures New Yorkers Kissing for Past 30 Years
http://www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/matt-weber-urban-romance

Rob ElliottBOT™ (@RobElliottComic)
*Ross walks up to Rachel on her deathbed

*Leans in close
*Whispers

We were on a break...

Casey. (@casey_csaszar)
My son just stopped mid meltdown to eat a Cheerio he found stuck to his leg.

Don't trust them, guys. They're just fucking with you.

Dallas Observer (@Dallas_Observer)
Finally, we've reached number 1 in the 50 Most Interesting Restaurants in Dallas. The full list is contained within. blogs.dallasobserver.com/cityofate/2013…

JamBase (@JamBase)
Start Your Day With A Smile: Watch @jimmyfallon @theroots and members of Sesame Street cast perform Sesame St. theme bit.ly/15vCOdp


KungPow Turkey (@MacAnnabella)
How did a pretty girl like you get such a FILTHY mouth?

Wanna be friends?!?

Jen McSugarLips (@J_Dazzle76)
I’m such a dirty, dirty girl sounds better than too lazy to shower.

bubble girl (@JessObsess)
Do I like football? Well if you mean drinking beer and playing on my phone while the game is on, then yes, I like football.

Steve Suckington (@SteveSackington)
To me, sharing a plate of nachos is just a race to see who can eat the most nachos.

Floyd (@dafloydsta)
*Goes to grocery store with 2 small children.

*Says "No" 3,217 times.

*Dies a slow death and has "No" written on tombstone.

Aristotles (@AristotlesNZ)
Me: Your shoes are on the wrong feet.
4yo: ..
Me: ..
4yo: ..
Me: ..
4yo: I don't have any other feet..
Me: Fair enough.

Babies Daddy (@dshack8)
Not sayin I'm lazy, but if I drop somethin & can't pick it up w/ my feet it'll stay there til 1 of my kids walks by & I can have them get it

prontopup (@prontopup)
Glaciers

Continents

Giant Galapagos Tortoises

-Things that move faster than my 5YO in the morning

Shades of Sarcasm (@SortaSarcastic)
I sketch... you paint. I splatter... you flow. I write... you compose. I try to be... you are. And still... you treat me as an equal. That.

A-Now (@HeyANow)
I am the whitest white girl you will ever meet until a 2Pac song comes on.

Heath (@DaHess1)
I'm white but not "think a $70 rubber band on my wrist will make me run faster and lose weight" white.

Matthew Houck (@Phosphorescent)
Have you seen the new @Phosphorescent music video for "Ride On/Ride On" that premiered on @mtvU today? Watch it here: bit.ly/19bfQPz

Carbosly (@Carbosly)
I've never been sad enough to stop eating.

Ephie (@goodballs)
People who say their tickle fights lead to sex are lying. I'm ticklish and when people tickle me I slap them in the face then pee my pants.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha...I too have never been sick, sad, stressed or anything else enough to lose my appetite!

    ReplyDelete