Tuesday, October 15, 2013

monday commute

yesterday i had my annual physical, which required me to fast for my bloodwork.  so blogging was the last thing on my mind.  all i could manage to think about were tacos and guacamole.  i told chris last night that i prefer my food to be of the mexican variety.

i'm texan.  i need queso to survive.

anywho, i did hear a song i've been meaning to post.  speaking of mexican food, my first-ever half-marathon is quickly approaching (lord help me) and i think this song most definitely belongs on a playlist.  i don't listen to music at all during training, but i do during races (since they are a closed-course).  

any suggestions for songs that will keep me running?
p.s. electronic music is so not my thing...but i cannot get enough of this song.  i love this one too.
love,
coco

1 comment:

  1. Good luck at the half next month! You've so got this!!!

    ReplyDelete