Monday, October 28, 2013

nineties country (oh yes i did)

yes, yes, i know.  my taste in music is completely schizophrenic and i own that.  judge if you must.
my sister and i are listening to my keith whitley pandora station (you heard me right) in the office today.  you should try it, if you are so inclined.
 
i have a soft spot for those songs i learned to two-step to long ago. 
 here are some of the best we've heard so far today.
(jami, these are for you!  xoxox)
 
 
 
 
the videos are so bad, they're good.
 
happy Monday,
love,
coco
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Phew...those videos are pain-ful to watch but yeah, good songs...totally makes my day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear we are the same person. In one weekend, I went to an Alan Jackson concert and a Widespread Panic concert. 90's country is the BEST.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my husband just got back from a three night panic run (trying to relive his glory days :)))
      i told you, i think we're soul sisters.

      Delete
  3. Have you seen the band Straight Tequila Night?? It's a 90's-country-radio cover band that plays around Dallas. You should check them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've heard of them before! thanks for reminding me i need to check them out. xo

      Delete
  4. ha! it felt like i wrote this post! i go from biggie to rusted root on my ipod....and i was front row at garth brooks when he came through monroe...and then there is my unending love for the judds.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh sister..... i love the judds more than all of the others combined. next time i'll post my mix-tape that's heavy on biggie and tupac. xoxo

      Delete
  5. Absolutely LOVE 90's country! The radio jungle "K-triple L, country for the 90's" is ringing in my ears!

    ReplyDelete