Monday, September 23, 2013

monday commute

why is it only ten o'clock and my stomach is already eating itself?  maybe it's because the state fair starts next week and i spent my drive to work wondering what exactly fried thanksgiving dinner tastes like.  i'll get back to you on that one.
 
i heard what could possibly be my all-time favorite song on the radio this morning (i've posted this before, so forgive me).  the first thirty seconds of the song blows most songs in their entirety straight out of the water.  enjoy, friends.
then i heard this gem:
which reminds me of another one of my favorite oldies.  (my love for this song started when i first saw the movie, beautiful girls.  has anyone seen it?  did you love the movie  soundtrack as much as me?)
 
happy monday, friends.
 
love,
coco


No comments:

Post a Comment