Monday, September 16, 2013

monday commute

oh y'all.  i am so sorry i skipped greatest hits this week.  i planned on blogging friday night after the kids went to bed...however, i ended up spending my evening in the bathroom.  ahem.
once the bug left me, it moved on to my children making it a weekend for the recordbooks.  lordy.
did i mention chris was out of town?  lucky duck.
 
anywho, we are well now.
 
and chris survived his boys' weekend in college station where the aggies in fact did not beat the hell out of bama.  but almost.
 
when we bought my car, it came with a free year of xm radio.  um, we fell in love instantly; chris with the grateful dead channel and me with the spectrum (28), backspin (46), and alt nation (36).  so now we subscribe.  seriously, xm completes me.
 
here's what made my commute to work this morning worth a damn.  thank you, backspin.
i used to roller skate to this song in the fifth grade.
oh, i love lauryn hill so.  even though she is bat-shit crazy currently.
tupac.  wasn't this song released after his death?  suspicious.....
 
happy monday, y'all.
stay well.
 
love,
coco
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment