Monday, September 30, 2013

for carissa

(i am skipping my monday commute post because radio sucked this morning and i was too lazy to switch cds or find a playlist on my phone.  my bad.)
 
i ran into an old friend and her sweet husband on saturday night and she told me she reads my blog!  this news excites me to no end.  if you aren't officially "following" my blog, i have no idea you are here.  so i am thrilled when i learn about a reader.  hi carissa!
 
on my drive home saturday night, i heard a lovely song that so appropriately reminded me of carissa and the time in our lives we spent together.
 
i have a special place in my music-loving heart for michael stipe and r.e.m. (right, jessica?)
 
hope your monday is bearable (it will be once you listen to this song :)
 
love,
coco
 
p.s. if you read but don't follow this blog, feel free to pop in and say hi.  i know some people have complications commenting.  best of luck to you, friends.

2 comments:

  1. haha! Right. LOVE Michael Stipe. Hi Carissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I am humbled and I thank you for the shout-out! I find such a kindred spirit in your creativity and adventurous life with 2 boys - so much to look forward to. That and your impeccable taste in music!
    This is going to be such a great gift for them as they get older - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete