Thursday, October 11, 2012

out of the office

well, friends.  we are back from our disney trip and i had a whole post planned complete with a giant photo dump of all the magic that went down while we were there....but, i ran out of time.

you see, i am leaving in the morning for my annual pilgrammage to austin for the austin city limits music festival.


i. cannot. wait.

so, greatest hits will have to wait (but believe me, there were a lot of hits).  get prepared to be bombarded next week with pictures a plenty of mickey mouse and of me dancing in a field.

cheers!


1 comment:

  1. We went on a big family trip to tha big DW too, Adan was in heaven, mostly bc he thought the parks belonged to him. I'm sure y'all had a blast. Cant wait to see pictures. I saw ur momma the other day. She let me squeeze her neck. I think I love her.

    ReplyDelete