Saturday, June 29, 2013

stupid google reader



i've decided on bloglovin to manage my blogs, now that google reader is so rudely making it's exit.  i am a creature of habit and it takes me a long time to get used to new things....so i chose bloglovin' simply because it was easy to import my blogs from reader.  reader users, what are you switching to?  do you like it?  am i smart enough to figure it out by myself?

oh, bloglovin didn't import my starred blogs.  i star the posts i love or that will come in handy down the road and now it looks like i'll lose them forever....baaaaaaahhhhhahaaaaaaaaaa.  tantrum.

that is all.

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I switched to feedly but I am not lovin' it...but I'm also too lazy to switch. It did keep my starred posts though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did bloglovin too...mostly cause it was easy and i didn't really know any other options...

    ReplyDelete
  3. after reading jami's comment, I checked out feedly and like it better. on feedly you can organize your blogs into groups. now I have accounts with both...and both apps... good grief

    ReplyDelete
  4. I switched to feedly and I love it. Not difficult at all.

    ReplyDelete