Monday, May 6, 2013

my baby

my crosby was born at 7:52 a.m. 
i didn't hold him for the first time until around 4 o'clock in the afternoon.
he was born with some fluid in his lungs (which they assured me was no big deal.  oh, o.k.) and had to be monitored in the nursery for hours while i sat and waited, unable to move (pesky epidural.  just kidding, i love that thing.), unable to eat, unable to hold my brand new baby.

and once i got my hands on him, i never wanted to put him down.
still don't.
 {pardon the enormous i-just-had-a-baby face}

 now he's two and he squirms out of my embrace.
except when he's sleepy or sick.  then i get all of those good snuggles that mommies live for.
 crosby at age two:
is the class clown,
 is a social butterfly,
 hates chocolate, but loves sweets,
 is not very verbal, but is charming as hell,
 {unlike his big brother who wakes up talking and continues to talk, even in his sleep}
 crosby is independent and affectionate, impatient and loveable, michevious and fearless.
pretty perfect, if you ask me.

we love you, cros man!



1 comment: