Thursday, May 9, 2013

links from chris

as you know from my past "links from chris" is that my sweet husband sends me tweets and links that he thinks i will like.  i don't know who all he follows on twitter (twitter is an enigma to me) but the tweets he sends he are pretty hilarious and right up my alley.  here's a few from the past couple of months:

on the anniversary of mca's death, they named a nyc park after him.  we love our beasties pretty fiercly in this house.

vampire weekend's new song and video.  they are playing acl festival.  holla!!!
here are a few articles he has passed my way.  i see no need to post all of my politics on this blog.  actually, doing so makes me feel all icky.  those that know me, know where i stand on certain issues.  these articles meant something to me.  feel free to click if you're interested:




and i'll throw this one in just in case you want to feel old.
beck's "loser" is twenty years old.
here are the tweets. sorry if the language bothers you.  it's how i talk.  my grandfather was an actual sailor.  let's blame him for my potty-mouth.

Lady Downfall (@Mi_SSbehaved)
My son just called his friend a pussy. He's 8. So yeah, my parenting skills are at an all time high, guys.
Danny Zuker (@DannyZuker)
The journey of 1000 miles begins with an hour of looking for my kids' missing shoes.

Dean B (@DeanB15)
I'm only going to SXSW to play the ultimate game of 'Homeless or Hipster'.
Jenny Johnson (@JennyJohnsonHi5)
The Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Award's are a great reminder of why children aren't allowed to vote.
Sorry, I'm Texan (@SorryImTexan)
Y'all, The Lord has blessed us with Chicken Express. #SorryImTexan

Aristotles (@AristotlesNZ)
The back of every furniture assembly manual should have a coupon for couples counseling.
Steve (@FSUSteve)
You know nothing about a woman until she's drunk and mad at you.
Jenny Johnson (@JennyJohnsonHi5)
"Every kiss begins with Kay", but every shitty Mother's Day begins when a mom receives a butt ugly charm bracelet.


for real, i just told chris to never buy me one of those bracelets.

hope you liked the links.

until next time,
xoxoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment