Sunday, March 10, 2013

greatest hits

so sorry i'm tardy for the party (that was for you, sarah).  i left town on my normal greatest hits day (more on that another time).  i'm getting bored talking about myself.  i wanna know about yooooooou.  leave me a comment and tell me how you're doing.  k?  thanks.

here's a sneaky peek at last week:

 1) i ran in a race last saturday.  a very, very cold 10k.  i warmed up (because i am a sweat machine), but my poor cheerleaders were frozen solid.
 i was a little nervous because i had felt like poop leading up to the race, but on the day of i woke up feeling great.
 we ran over the margaret hunt-hill bridge (gorgeous) and throughout the design district.  a great race overall.
2) my ladies met for dinner at the gin mill to hand-over all of their hard-earned cash money.
 who has two thumbs and is planning our mystery girl's trip this year?
this girl!
{one thing i dislike about age 33: all of a sudden my upper arms have the same girth as an offensive lineman's neck. what is that about?}
3) an after-school stop at the lake to see the ducks.
super-grover had the time of his life.
he sat on stumps, attacked innocent pigeons,
carried around heavy blocks of cement,
and harrassed geese.  i was just waiting for them to harrass him back.  he got lucky.  this time.

4) you may already know, we signed our big boy up for kindergarten.  i was a weepy fool, but managed to keep it together for the actual meeting.  it was a close call.
looking forward to: spring break.  not really, my schedule stays the same although my kids are out of school.  it makes scheduling a little trickier.

how was your week?  what are looking forward to?

love,
coco



1 comment:

  1. I am determined to comment even though blogger usually accuses me of being in-human. It is a blog about you after all...talking about yourself is kinda the whole point. ;-) Love your stories and pictures and songs...

    ReplyDelete