Monday, January 14, 2013

what i am wearing

the golden globes were last night and i have since been drooling over my favorite famous ladies in my favorite gowns from the evening.


Jennifer Lawrence, Anne Hathaway and Jennifer Garner

as i walked passed the mirror tonight, i was blown away by my uncanny resemblance to jennifer garner. i mean, really.

snazzy tshirt: bargain warehouse in college station
giant green sweatpants: bryan adams high school varsity cheer leading squad circa 1996
ugg house shoes: christmas present from chris
dark circles under my eyes: courtesy of my children

it takes zero effort to look this good.


3 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaha! Best. Post. Ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm...excuse you..it takes effort to clean those green pants and not have them ravel away into a ball of cotton. So for that...I applaud you and give you the most gentle award...please come get your award from my house:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this post. I've seriously just changed from one pair of sweatpants to another this week. Feel like I'm always in pajamas, especially with sick kids!!

    ReplyDelete