Thursday, January 10, 2013

ben lately

ben (to our neighbor):  my daddy is a really good soccer player.  i am a really good faller-downer.
ben (at the dinner table): i can't eat because i don't feel good.
me: what's wrong?
ben: my nipples hurt.
ben (in the car): momma, is the world real or is it just a dream?
me: that's deep.
ben: momma, you know why i don't wanna go to school?
me: why?
ben: because i already know everything.
ben: momma, you know how i already know everything?  because i am ben.  ben bonner.
ben: momma, you eat so fast because your mouth is so big.
ben: pyramids are spooky and full of mystery.  i sure am glad we don't live in the desert.

i swear, he gets funnier by the minute.  thanks for always keeping us on our toes, bo.

xoxoxo



3 comments:

  1. That made me LAUGH.OUT.LOUD. Thank you! I nearly choked on my carrot stick on that second one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just made my day!! The innocence of this age is beautiful. Enjoy every minute because it sure does fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give that boy a hug from us! (but careful not to hurt his nipples when you do so!) xoxo

    ReplyDelete