Friday, September 28, 2012

greatest hits

naptime in my household means two things: blogging and real housewives on demand.
i'm just kidding.
sort of.

here's a peek (at the best of my week):

1) this really deserves it's own blog post, but our search for the best replacement tex-mex is over.  matt's is back!  it's new space is beautiful, the perfect mix of old and new.  and the best part is that the food and booze still pack the same punch.  i've missed you matt's. welcome back.
{i swear i would be thin if it wasn't for my passionate love of mexican food.  
that and my disdain for exercise and that pesky genetic slow-metbolism.}

2) these boys.  they have been friends since they were babies and they still say hello/goodbye with a hug and a kiss.

 {i won't name any names, but one of the members of ben's soccer fan club is quite a hit with the ladies}.

3) accompanying my guys to the zoo.




 4) smiles from my little stareball.
 5) a back-to-school picnic at ben's school, complete with food trucks.  say what?  that school feeds both his mind and my body.

speaking of feeding my body, i am looking forward to eating a state fair corny dog.  it's what's for dinner.

how was your week?  what are you looking forward to?

love,
coco


No comments:

Post a Comment