Friday, September 21, 2012

greatest hits and a welcome

WELCOME!

first things first:
1) if you are brand new here, i am cortney, cort, coco.  this blog is my letter to you.  i share everything here: my favorite songs, favorite dives/restaurants/food/recipes, art, pretty things that tickle my fancy, and stories about my very best (and very worst) days as the mom of two crazy little boys.
thank you reading.

2) if you read life on bondstone and followed me here, i love you to the moon and back (but you already knew that).  thanks for not quitting me.  shucks.

so while my boys are at school and my niece is napping, let's get this ball rolling.
introducing this week's greatest hits...

1) my niece.  she wins at any staring contest.  but i don't mind the stares from this little nugget-o-love.  
i think she sweats me.
2) my pawpaw picked these flowers and put them on my desk at work.  reason 2,013 why working with my family doesn't suck.
3) mickey mouse pancakes.  guess who's going to disneyworld?
4) sweet keaton turned four.  so we bounced in her honor.

 5) crosby loves his great-grandpa.  especially when he shares his ice cream and cake.  he's no dummy.
 6) making pizzas out of biscuit dough with the boys.  tasty, might i add.
 7) finding biggie smalls reading books in his big brother's bed.
 8) dinner and drinks with these beauties.  we went here.  only the classiest of joints for the classiest of ladies.  so fun.
 9) running into an old friend made my morning.  
it makes me excited that our babies are in the same school.

looking forward to organizing the garage. (honey, if you are reading this, surprise!)

how was your week?  what are you looking forward to?

p.s. feel free to say hi!  i would love to know who made it.
p.s.s. in case you are wondering, coco is my family nickname.  

thanks so much for being here.

love,
coco


8 comments:

  1. good job on the conversion! the new space looks great! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to be here Coco Chanel! Hey-are you gonna link to your other fave blogs or do I finally have to save links myself??

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I didn't already follow your every move, I would have to turn on my motherly GPS and hunt you down!!

    love the new digs!! ...both of them for that matter! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I'm here!! Yay for a new blog!!

    And I must say right now that seeing pics of your niece almost make me want another baby. Seriously. She is so adorable I can't hardly stand it! Can't wait to see pics of the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm here!! I do most of my reading on my phone (and it's too complicated to comment) but I read religiously! Thanks for keeping us updated!

    And in a week from right now, we'll be hotel-ing it with LOTS of crazy cousins!! Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd follow you anywhere, love! Bye bye bondstone, hello world! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made it I made it!!! Love the new look! I always read but don't always comment, because I frequently have trouble "proving I'm not a robot". -Jami

    ReplyDelete