Saturday, July 26, 2014

on my radar

as i hear new songs that tickle my fancy (which is usually in the car) i type them into my phone for safe keeping.   then once they build up enough, i make a killer mix-tape or add them to my running playlist.

the other night, we were lying in bed laughing at jimmy fallon, per usual.  he introduced his musical guest by saying that he had no idea who they were and then heard them on sirius radio (me too, jimmy!) and had to know more about them (same here).  he said he was obsessed with this song...or something like that (ditto, jimmy, ditto).  i took it as a sign that jimmy fallon is my soul mate.

here's how the conversation with chris went down:

me: oh my god!  did you hear that.  jimmy fallon is in love with this song!  i am in love with this song.  he heard it on alt nation.  i heard it on alt nation.  we must have the same taste in music.  we could be best friends or soul mates.  either way, we are exactly alike, obviously.

chris: yep, but there's only one major difference.

me: what?

chris: jimmy fallon is funny.

the end.

here it is:
sylvan esso, coffee
artsy and weird.
love.


No comments:

Post a Comment