Wednesday, November 6, 2013

coco custom

in keeping with the theme of crossing things off my list, i have finally opened my very own little etsy shop.

introducing: coco custom!


for those of you that do not know, for the past few years i have been drawing 'home portraits' as gifts for friends and family.  all that means is i draw a pen and ink sketch of a house and include some sort of personalized message for the recipient on the drawing itself.  last year, my sweetheart marcy, paid me actual dollar bills to draw some portraits for christmas gifts.

this helps me in two ways: i get a little extra christmas cash, and i get to draw.  money and art, two of my favorite things ;)))

i have been wanting to make it official for a while now and with the design help of one of my oldest and dearest and most talented friends, robin, i now have a real-deal etsy shop.  i get by with a little help from my friends, for real.

eventually i plan on adding more custom gifts to the shop.

but for now, home portraits it is!

i would love for you to check it out first (because i love my blog readers the most).

you can get there by clicking the link in this post OR by clicking on my new fancy-shmancy logo on the left side of the blog.

love, love, love,
coco


1 comment: