Thursday, March 5, 2015

links from chris

happy snow day, dallas!  again.  however this time feels different.  more snowy, less icy, and the sun is shining.  gorgeous, i tell 'ya.
o.k. that was fun.  now i'm ready for summer.
in case you need a laugh or a distraction, i present to you my latest installment of 'links from chris'. (which are tweets or links he shares with me to make me laugh.  it works like a charm.)


Ollie (@ojedge)
Van Gogh: "Dude, I saw this hella vase of sunflowers today."

Gauguin: "Pics, or it didn't happen."

[van gogh pulls out oil paints & easel]

Christy (@LoveNLunchmeat)
Being a parent of young kids is just counting to five over & over again & waiting for the inevitable nervous breakdown.

Abby C (@abbycohenwl)
I told my kids "BRB" and had to explain to them that it means "Be Right Back" because they had no idea how cool I am
BuzzFeed (@BuzzFeed)
12 Reasons Emma Stone Was The Best Person At The Oscars
bzfd.it/1wgJ8ss pic.twitter.com/IIA537tKQo
Garden & Gun (@gardenandgunmag)
Get the party started with @TheB52s ultimate party playlist. bit.ly/1FKWaP0
Lucas Jackson (@CoolHand_Lucas)
Who decided it was ok to put a fried egg on a burger?!?

I want to shake their hand.

BuzzFeed Style (@BuzzFeedFashion)
Mom Edits Baby’s Photos With Makeup App And The Results Are Hilarious: bzfd.it/19lqGEy pic.twitter.com/yoymH9AKsc

* a love letter from johnny cash to june



Simon Holland (@simoncholland)
You could make dinner for a toddler, or you could just cut out the middle man & throw away a plate of food and squirt ketchup on the dog.

Simon Holland (@simoncholland)
Let's get married and have kids so instead of doing fun stuff on the weekend we can go to a kid's birthday party where everyone coughs.

Simon Holland (@simoncholland)
I'm at my most hostage negotiator when I see my 3 year old holding a permanent marker without the lid.
BuzzFeed (@BuzzFeed)
What “Parenthood” Taught Us About Mourning And Celebrating Those We’ve Lost bzfd.it/1EKcdyL pic.twitter.com/dp5Ejsz3De

BuzzFeed (@BuzzFeed)
“Tell me more about Minecraft!”

23 Things You’ll Never Hear A Parent Say bzfd.it/1zxJtX5

Kate Hall (@KateWhineHall)
Not sure which is worse: stress of being late or stress of being early and waiting while my kids scream and kill each other in the backseat.

Zack (@Mr_Kapowski)
Sausage is not better than bacon. Sausage comes in links and patties. Bacon is like, boom bitch, I'm here. I got one form and it's delicious
Eric Alper (@ThatEricAlper)
Me: *digs through 50 band shirts to find the 'right' one for today*
Lisa (@LisaACOTA)
Whats it called when your kids are acting like dicks and you have to drink a whole bottle of wine and hide the empty before your h gets home
Eric Alper (@ThatEricAlper)
TIME Magazine's definition of a perfect body in 1955. pic.twitter.com/KocHeGq0SQ
Eric Alper (@ThatEricAlper)
me: Why am I so funny?
me: I don't know
me: *laughs*

Fluffy Suse (@fluffysuse)
Guide to parenthood:

Boys destroy your house

Girls destroy your mind

Enjoy!

Jaxon/Jaxoff (@fillthevacuum)
Bourbon doesn't make me go to its mother's house and miss the game.


that's all folks!  i could've kept going, btw.

on the agenda for the rest of the day:
work out- check
blog- check
hang up clean laundry (ugh, never!)
binge watch movies
cook dinner
draw
hibernate

stay warm everyone!

love,
coco





1 comment:

  1. Love these!! I've made like 6 screenshots to make myself laugh later! 😘

    ReplyDelete