Thursday, January 15, 2015

the motherload

for those of you on facebook, i started a business page for coco custom.  click this link to take you there.  if you like coco custom on facebook, you have seen my holiday motherload already.  this is where i post all of my portraits, promos, tips, etc.  it just occcurred to me, however, that my blog readers may not be my friend on facebook, or be on facebook at all.  duh, cortney.  so since i neglected my sweet readers while i drew all of my holiday orders, the least i can do is show you the finished products.
here goes, joes.

1) a lakewood home in dallas, texas
{i adore this one.  look at all of those curves.  hubba, hubba.}

2) a charming cottage in east rome, georgia
3) l street home in lake highlands
dallas, texas
4) another lake highlands home
dallas, texas
5) a southern charmer in marietta, georgia
{this one is special because this customer found me!  i did not go to elementary, middle, high school or college with them.  i never worked with/for them.  i never taught them.  i am not related to them by blood or marriage.  this means, they saw my portraits and liked them enough to order one.  exciting stuff, amiright?}

6) a church in indiana
7) a condominium complex in encinitas, california
8) a sweet house in the burbs
frisco, texas
9) a sprawling plantation in louisiana
10) a canopied ranch in lakewood
dallas, texas
11) a family home in arkansas
12) another stunning plantation home
13) a north dallas modern
and there you have it.  it took many many nights by the fire with a grapefruit vodka and soda to crank these puppies out.  and thanks to these portraits, i afforded christmas.  so THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

much love forever and ever,
coco

coco custom etsy shop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment