Friday, September 12, 2014

my cup overfloweth

oh you guys, i feel so spoiled rotten when it comes to this whole friendship gig.
i have really hit the jackpot.

i've told you about my gorgeous friend, robin.  she's my soul sister and my biggest cheerleader (since we were fourteen, mind you).  here's my love letter to her, remember?
she wrote the most generous post on her (very successful) blog, society bride, about my little etsy shop coco custom.  orders have been rolling in lately and i feel overwhelmed with gratitude to have the support of my friends and family and even strangers for my little side business/hobby.


if you have ordered a portrait, thank you.
if you have visited my etsy shop, thank you. 
if you have liked coco custom on facebook, thank you.
if you read this little blog, thank you, thank you, thank you.

love,
coco

p.s. i have added digital files to the shop.  that way, you can keep (or gift) the original portrait and also have the ability to print copies for family, invitations or stationery.
p.p.s. if you need references or inspiration for any and all things bridal, please check out society bride.  it reflects my beautiful friend to a t.

p.p.s. love instagram?  need cards or invitations?  visit robin's other brainchild, mailagrams.  they have partnered with walgreens!  holy crap!  that's where my christmas cards will come from, most definitely. yours should, too.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, that is awesome. For the both of u. Seriously. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete